Welcome to our new home!

Welcome

We hope that our newly designed website is both aesthetically pleasing and functional. 

Subscribe to Updates

Updates can now be sent directly to your e-mail. Sign-up below! Please note that updates can not be sent to student OCPS e-mails.

Calendar

Please take a moment to view our Members Calendar page, as it is updated with some information from the Spring (Spring semester after-school rehearsals will be added in January). The Calendar also allows you to sync events to your Google or iCal. Please note that the calendar on the homepage only features performances, whereas the Member Calendar features all items exclusive to current choir members only. 

Ads & Patrons

We have launched our Ads & Patrons for the Winter Concert. The fundraising profit that students receive is 80% towards their account. The remaining 20% is used to cover the cost of printing. The deadline for all payments and artwork submissions is 12/1/17. You can find the information sheet and brochure in button below.

Chaperone Call

We are currently looking for chaperones for the following events: 

  • Bel Canto & Concert Choir performing at Disney Candlelight: Wed., 11/29 3:30-10pm
  • Women's Chorale competing in Atlanta: April 12-15, 2018

If interested please, e-mail Mr. Yasay by 10am this Monday, 11/20. He will e-mail you back, based on the school's approval,  to let you know if you have been approved to chaperone for Disney Candlelight. Please make sure you have updated your information on https://ocps.samaritan.com/custom/503/ ASAP. Thank you!

Stay updated

As always, please stay up to date with all choir events and visit the Members Calendar accessible through the Members page to stay updated. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE above to receive weekly updates. 

Daryl Yasay